Our Terms and Conditions constitute a legal binding contract between you and us.
Terms & Conditions
O-Organic Terms and Conditions
Thanks for choosing O-Organic. Before using our products and services, please take a moment to carefully review these Terms and Conditions.
By using O-Organic website, you have signify your agreement to our Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding contract between you and O-Organic and you are encouraged to contact your own attorney and at your own expense if you do not understand anything contained herein. If you do not agree with any portion of these Terms and Conditions, please leave O-Organic immediately.
Description of Products, Services and Content Policy
As a commitment to our retail customers and businesspeople, the products and services O-Organic provided includes a rich collection of organic lines of natural products, business opportunities, online resources, etc. Our skincare products include soaps, creams, shampoos, conditioners, and a range of others.
You understand and agree that O-Organic is not responsible for adverts, directory information, business listings, messages between businesspeople, including without limitation emails or chats or other means of electronic communication, whether through the website, business meeting or other means made available through O-Organic.
Our website and service are intended solely for access and use by consenting adults who are 18 years of age or older. By viewing, using, registering or subscribing to the website, you represent and warrant the following:
- That you have the right, authority and capacity to enter freely into these Terms and Conditions;
- That you choose to access the website and service freely, in order to view our products, buy the products, learn more about our products and services or join O-Organic network business;
- That you will abide by these Terms and Conditions;
- That you are 18 years of age or older;
- That you will not use or view the website in a place where doing so would or could be considered a violation of any law or regulation, rule, ordinance, edict, custom or community standard;
- That you agree to be contacted by any of our staff if the need arise;
If you are merely surfing or browsing through the website, your use of the website is still subject to these Terms and Conditions; if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then do not use the service and leave the website immediately.
For the benefit of the entire O-Organic, and to comply with applicable law, we have a few mandatory guidelines for our users and businesspeople. O-Organic reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the service in whole or part in response to any conduct that we determine to have violated these Terms and Conditions. For this reason, we ask that you carefully read and fully understand these Terms and Conditions.
- Provide Accurate Information - You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as requested by the website. Accurate records help us create better website and provide us with opportunities to identify new services or products that may interest you.
- Guard Your Password - You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and the security of your account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur using your password or account. Use of an account on multiple computers simultaneously is not permitted. Please notify O-Organic immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- Obey the Law - You agree not to use the service for any illegal purpose, or for the transmission or posting of any digital information including, but not limited to, text, images, graphics, and audio/video/audio-video recordings that is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening or obscene or that constitutes an infringement/invasion of the rights of privacy or publicity of any individual or entity.
- Respect Intellectual Property and Copyright - You agree not to use the service to post, display, or disseminate any content that infringes on the copyright of any other individual, entity, or interest. You warrant that for any content you post, display or disseminate, you own the content posted by you on or through the service.
- Impersonation - You agree that you will not impersonate any other user or businessperson of the service by any means (for example, but not limited to, including fraudulent or misleading statements, or sending communications containing claims or statements intended to misrepresent your identity). You will not, by any means available on the service, attempt to impersonate or claim that you are in any way associated with or responsible for or to O-Organic or associates of O-Organic.
- Disclosure of Personal Information in Public Sections of the Website - You agree to avoid any communication including, in whole or in part, any personally identifiable information (including, but not limited to, bank account information, credit card details, or physical addresses) on public areas of the website (including, but not limited to, adverts, comments, chat streams, images, graphics and audio/video/audio-video recordings).
Rights You Grant Us
- Though O-Organic is strictly a cosmetic company using network marketing to promote its products and services and our website for displaying and advertising our products and services and for placing orders as well. The website can also be use by businesspeople to refer new prospects who intend to join our network business. Nevertheless, O-Organic may use formal advertisements and promotions of all kinds in promoting its business opportunities as well as its products.
- Account Access - In order to ensure that O-Organic is able to provide high-quality services that are responsive to users' needs, you agree that O-Organic employees have access to your account and records as reasonably needed to investigate account issues.
- Monitoring of Content - O-Organic assumes no responsibility for monitoring the website or the service for inappropriate content (including, but not limited to, content that may infringe on the copyright of any individual or entity) or conduct. If at any time we choose, in our sole and absolute discretion, to monitor the service, O-Organic assumes no responsibility for the content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate content, and no responsibility for the conduct of any user submitting such content.
- Termination of Access to Service - We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to terminate or suspend your access to the service at any time for any reason, with or without notice, including but not limited to, breach of these Terms and Conditions. Any fraudulent, abusive, obscene, or otherwise illegal activity on the service, as well as any activity that may affect the use of the service by other users or businesspeople, may be grounds for the suspension or termination of all or part of the service in our sole and absolute discretion. In cases of inappropriate, fraudulent, or illegal use of the service, you may be referred to appropriate law enforcement services.
- Contact and Communications with Other Users or businesspeople - You warrant and affirm that you understand and agree that all data in your O-Organic account and all other data regarding your use of the service and website will be used in and in association with the service's features and website's features respectively, including but not limited to, providing introductions to other users or businesspeople, details for the new or featured section, and searchable information for use by other users or businesspeople of the service or website.
- No Actions Resulting From Registration In "No Contact" Registries - You hereby agree that you will not bring any action against O-Organic, any website content providers, any of the website's associates or any of the aforementioned parties' principals, employees or shop proprietors as a direct or indirect consequence of your registration of an email address, mailing address, telephone number or other contact information with any governmental "do not email or contact" registry. You agree to indemnify O-Organic, our associates and any of the aforementioned parties' principals, employees and shop proprietors for any and all expenses and damages that result from any and all breaches of this section and for any actions against O-Organic for sending you email that you requested or authorized O-Organic, any website content providers or any of the website's associates to send.
- Merger or Acquisition - In order to ensure a smooth transition of the service in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of any portion of its assets or the sale of an individual website owned by O-Organic, we may transfer your personally identifiable information to a third party as a part of such merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale.
- Integrated Databases - Your information or contents may be searchable by, and you may be able to search for, the information or contents of, users and businesspeople registered to other websites operated or "powered by" O-Organic (e.g. co-branded, privately labeled, etc.). This feature may allow you to interact with additional associates of O-Organic.
Third Party Services
The website may contain (or you may be sent through the website or the service) links to other websites ("Third Party Websites") as well as text, images, graphics, and audio/video/audio-video recordings, software and other content belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Content"). Such Third Party Websites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness or completeness by O-Organic, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Websites accessed through the website or any Third Party Content available through the website. When using any services offered by a third party via our website, you will be subject to terms posted by these third party service providers. Also, by accepting third party offers, you will be subject to terms posted by these third parties. Accepting these offers signifies your agreement to those additional terms.
Membership with O-Organic
- Registering on our website or joining our network business is 100% free though to join business network you will need to make a once-off purchase of product not less than ₦1,000. If you are making payment online, you can either make use of bank deposit or credit card payment. You can also visit our office or any one of our proprietor shops to buy our products or to register and join our network business. If you are making payment in our office, you can either make use of cash (for payment not exceeding ₦100,000), bank transfer, bank deposit, or even using your credit card through our point of sale (POS) terminal. Registering, buying and making payment through any of our businessperson's shop, you will need to contact the shop proprietor to know the means of payment they accept there.
- User Information - You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted during the registration process. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. Furthermore, you are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. Users and businesspeople must promptly inform O-Organic of any apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of an account or password. Until O-Organic is notified by email or on phone of a breach in security, the user or businessperson will remain liable for any unauthorized use of all O-Organic services, and for any charges that accrued to his or her account.
- Cancellation of Your Membership - You may terminate your membership at any time by contacting us with enough information to ensure that you actually own the account you intent to terminate.
- Membership Termination for Breach of Terms and Conditions - You acknowledge that O-Organic, in its sole and absolute discretion, may terminate your account (or any part thereof) or use of the service for any reason, including without limitation, if O-Organic believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions. O-Organic may also, in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time discontinue providing the service, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
- Access - Users are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the website. Access to and use of certain portions of the website and the service is through a combination of a user email or username and a password. Each user must keep his password strictly confidential. O-Organic will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order or in a permitted transfer. Unauthorized access to the membership service is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and a violation of law.
- Refund Policy - Requests for refunds are taken very seriously and will be carefully reviewed and considered. On issuing a refund, O-Organic reserves the right to add the customer to the negative databases of our associated authorized billing agents, and to any third party fraud prevention agents associated with our services.
Limitations of Liability
You hereby agree that we will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages or any loss of revenue, profits or data arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the service, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to these Terms and Conditions and the service will not exceed the total fees paid by you under these Terms and Conditions.
- Disclaimer of Warranties - You expressly understand and agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. O-Organic and its third party service providers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability - You agree that the website will not be liable for any harms, including direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses even if the website has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification - You agree to protect and fully compensate the website, and our principals, employees and agents, our service providers, billers and associates from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees) arising from your use of the website, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, your provision of content to the service, or your infringement or infringement by any other user or businessperson of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
- Release of Liability - You hereby release O-Organic and its principals, employees, independent contractors, advertisers, associates, suppliers, agents and attorneys, and their successors and assigns from any and all liability and responsibility in connection with the content and all other information, messages, communication or other materials you may receive from the O-Organic, website associates, Website Content Providers, or other users of the website.
- No Endorsement of Website Content or User Behavior - You agree and understand that O-Organic is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the website or transmitted via the service, whether caused by users of the service, third party providers, third party advertisers, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the website.
- Non-Waiver - You acknowledge and agree that the failure of O-Organic, its assignees or its successors, or any of the Website Content Providers or website associates and their successors or assigns, to enforce any of the specific provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not comprise a waiver of, or preclude or prevent any later, further or other enforcement of such provision(s), or any other provision(s), or waive, preclude, prevent or diminish the exercise of any other rights.
You shall not, under any circumstances, have the right to transfer or assign your license to use the website or any license(s) to use any content you might obtain in association with the website. You acknowledge that any attempted transfer or assignment of any such rights shall be void from the beginning. Any passwords that are issued for use at or in association with the website or service are for your individual use only. You must keep passwords issued by O-Organic and/or website associates strictly confidential, and you hereby agree to do so. If you use a password that O-Organic considers to be insecure, we reserve the right to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your authorized access to password protected areas. Any sharing of passwords or any other methods of unauthorized access to the website with any other individual or entity is strictly forbidden.
Governing Law and Severability
Except as otherwise expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, all matters relating to your access to, or use of, the website shall be governed by the law without regard to its conflict of law provisions and any disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of an appropriate court. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it is, to that extent, deemed omitted and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Non-Waiver of Rights
O-Organic's rights under these Terms and Conditions may not be waived unless O-Organic agrees to such change in writing. These Terms and Conditions are personal to you and you may assign, transfer or delegate these Terms and Conditions only with O-Organic's prior written approval. Any other attempt to assign, transfer or delegate these Terms and Conditions shall be null and void.
Please contact us with any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between you and O-Organic.